- Silver Summit Theatre Co-Nov/Dec 2012
November 29, 30, December 1 & 2, 2012
Shows begin at 7 p.m. with a 2 p.m. matinee
Saturday and the Sunday show begin at 5 p.m.
- Plaid Tidings – December 2012
- December 13, 14 & 15, 2012 Tickets: $12 adults $8 seniors and children 12 & under All shows begin at 7:00pm with a 2pm matinee Dec. 15th *special discounts available each night contact box office for infoAt first Francis, Jinx, Smudge, and Sparky aren’t sure why they’ve returned to Earth for another posthumous performance, but a phone call from the heavenly Rosemary Clooney lets them know that they’re needed to put a little harmony into a discordant world. Sprinkled among the Christmas offerings are audience favorites that will leave everyone wanting more.
- Charlie Brown – Jan/Feb 2013
Though considered a "good man" by his friends, Charlie Brown can't seem to win the heart of the Little Red-Haired Girl, nor his friend Lucy, her crush, the piano-playing Schroeder. Meanwhile Snoopy and Linus daydream and the rest of the friends battle with kites, school, baseball and misunderstandings before finally coming to realize what makes them truly happy.
- Little Mermaid Jr – March 2013
In a magical kingdom fathoms below, the beautiful young mermaid Ariel longs to leave her ocean home to live in the world above. But first, she'll have to defy her father King Triton, make a deal with the evil sea witch Ursula, and convince Prince Eric that she’s the girl with the enchanting voice.
*Ages 6-18 years old*
- Barefoot in the Park – FALL 2013
This romantic comedy focuses on newlyweds, Corie and Paul, as they begin married life in a tiny 5th floor walkup apartment in a mid-Manhattan brownstone. Paul is a strait-laced attorney, Corie a far more spontaneous free spirit. The young couple must contend with a lack of heat, a skylight that leaks snow, several long flights of stairs, oddball neighbor Victor Velasco, and Corie's well-meaning mother. Adjusting to married life isn’t so easy!
- Avenue Q – May/June 2013
AVENUE Q is a gut-bustingly hilarious modern musical focusing on a group of unique 20-somethings making their way in the big city, seeking their purpose in life. Although the show addresses humorous adult issues, it is similar to a beloved children's show; a place where puppets are friends, Monsters are good and life lessons are learned.
- Legally Blonde – August 2013
Elle Woods appears to have it all. Her life is turned upside-down, however, when her boyfriend dumps her so he can start getting serious about his life and attend Harvard Law. Determined to get him back, Elle uses her charm to get into Harvard Law. At school, she struggles with peers, professors, and Warner Huntington.
- HOLIDAY SHOW TBA
HOLIDAY SHOW TBA
Welcome to Midvale's premiere theatre venue! Enjoy musical theatre, children's theatre, comedy performances, classes, private events and more!